top of page

High Efficiency Gas Furnaces

A high efficiency furnace is a type of heating system that uses advanced technology to convert more of its fuel source into heat, making it more energy-efficient and cost-effective than traditional furnaces. High efficiency furnaces typically have an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating of 90% or higher, which means that at least 90% of the fuel used is converted into heat, while the remaining 10% or less is lost through combustion or venting. These furnaces often use advanced features such as variable speed motors, two-stage burners, and sealed combustion chambers to improve efficiency and reduce energy waste. High efficiency furnaces can provide improved comfort and indoor air quality, as they are designed to provide consistent heating with minimal temperature fluctuations or air movement. They are also known for their quiet operation and long lifespan.


Ten trees planted in your name for each full system installed. Learn more.

bottom of page